Our membership year is between April 1st and March 31st. Our fees are very good value, providing:
- free entry to 5 Assembly League road races during the summer, Surrey League Cross-Country Races (x4), XC Relays, County, Area and National XC Races and National and Area Road Relays,
- an opportunity to qualify for one of our London and Brighton Marathon places,
- advice from our qualified coaches
- subsidised entry to the Green Belt Relay
- and kit and race discounts through the English Athletics affiliation.
- For competing members, the full cost is £45 per year - this includes English Athletics registration of £15.
- For non-competing and second claim members, club membership costs £30.
- 17 and under cost £5 - plus £15 EA registration if required
Note that there is also a fee of £1 for members and non-members alike to be paid every Wednesday that you turn up to run with the club.
Complete the form and either send it to:
DR Membership Secretary
28 Stodart Road
London SE20 8ET
Hand it in on club night with your payment or if you prefer you can pay by direct bank transfer (details on form).
For any queries about joining, contact Barry Graham our membership secretary on:
T. 07720 285371
Or please complete our form below.
General Data Protection Requirement Act Statement
When you become a member of or renew your membership with Dulwich Runners AC you can also choose to be registered as a member of England Athletics (you will have to register with England Athletics if you ever compete for the club in competition under UKA Rules). If you choose to join England Athletics on we will provide England Athletics with your personal data which they will use to enable access to an online portal for you (called myAthletics). England Athletics will contact you to invite you to sign into and update your MyAthletics portal (which, amongst other things, allows you to set and amend your privacy settings). If you have any questions about the continuing privacy of your personal data when it is shared with England Athletics, please contact email@example.com.
If you do not choose to join England Athletics and then decide to compete in a race under UKA rules for the club, we will need to register you with England Athletics and we will inform you at that time.